Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 2, 2020

Top 10 Cheap hotels in Ohio

Here are the best cheap hotels in Ohio!

[toc]


1. Hyatt Place Columbus/OSU

I love this place, the rooms have a lot of space and comfort and their breakfast is varied, healthy, and delicious. The hotel is near to the downtown of the city and has many restaurants around and is located in a safe area.


2. Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Convention Center

The staff are very friendly, the hotel is a clean and nice atmosphere. When you walk to the convention center the food court is right here. You receive breakfast and evening meals at the hotel. The food is very good.


3. Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North

Attend the granddaughter contest in Dayton and spend the night at Drury. The hotel is very well done, looks very nice inside. The staff is very polite. My niece appreciated that the indoor pool was open until 10 pm.

Our room is very nice, I love the bathroom tiles, and everything is very clean. The location is great, right between the states, and any type of restaurant you like is nearby. The red lobster is right next door, and we walk there to have dinner. Breakfast is served until 10 am. I would definitely recommend Drury and will stay there again.


4. Drury Plaza Hotel Cleveland Downtown

Vaulted ceilings and marble floors with classic wooden doors are the inside of the renovated building. The rooms are spacious and modern. The food is a value add. Lots of choices. Close to everything in Downtown Cleveland. We will be back.


5. Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Downtown

The staff is extremely friendly. The lobby is interesting and the rooms are very big and super clean. The location to downtown sites is excellent.


6. Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus Downtown-Convention Center

I spent a week in Columbus for a trade show at the convention center just across the street from the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised at the low rate for such a prime location to the convention center. Parking is $ 10 per night with access privileges.

This is a bargain because nearby parking is more local. Breakfast was a bit disappointing however with a limited selection. There are no complaints though. I will definitely stay here again.


7. Best Western Suites

The room was very nice and clean. Internet works. The pool was closed when I was there though. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast in the morning is nice. They even have to-go bags and bottles of water to take on your way out.


8. Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dayton South, OH

I just started off by saying that I created a TripAdvisor account so I could leave a review because of how impressed I am with this hotel. For $ 58, this place is very clean, has breakfast and a gym.

The staff that I interacted with when checking in / out were very quick and kind. The bed is comfortable and clean. There is a nice sized table for me to do a small job before going to bed. Lastly, the bathroom was very well maintained.

Overall, I’m not sure you could find a better deal out there. When I told my wife I was in a place for $ 58, she just assumed that I was in another landfill that I was famous for booking. Quite the opposite, this place stood up to the hotel where I spent over 175 dollars to stay. I highly recommend staying here if south of Dayton!


9. Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin

From check-in to check-out, this hotel has excellent customer service. Light snacks and evening drinks are great to enjoy after a day at work. The bartender is very friendly. However, the rooms are quite outdated and need some TLC. I wish I could remember the number of rooms I was in, but the rug frayed at the edges and made a dangerous journey.


10. Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Downtown

My wife and I were visiting a friend in Cincinnati and wanted to stay downtown to get a good feel for the city. This is a great hotel. It is a converted office building that serves as both a Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites.

The front desk staff were outstanding and offered great ideas of what to do in downtown Cincy. The hotel was nearly empty so all the staff took the time to ask us about our stay in both the breakfast areas and the front desk. It's a really lovely space.


More ideals for you: Top 10 Cheap Hotels in Chiang Mai



from : https://wikitopx.com/hotels/top-10-cheap-hotels-in-ohio-711618.html

from Wiki Topx

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét