Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2020

Top 10 Cheap hotels in Vermont

Here are the best cheap hotels in Vermont!

[toc]


1. Courtyard Burlington Harbor

This hotel was in a great location next in front of the lake. Our view from the 8th floor was good. The restaurant serves a delicious breakfast of benedict lobster. The staff was pleasant and helpful. We forgot a toothbrush and they provided one free of charge.

The valet parking was a nice touch. Nice cold water is available in the lobby. I gave us a wine opener when we came home late and wanted glass in the room. Rooms well appointed and beds comfortable.

The only minor complaint I might mention would be the decor is a little outdated in the rooms. Not in the lobby though. Stack of umbrellas available by the lobby exit in case you are leaving to walk outside while it's raining. They thought of everything. I would highly recommend.


2. Commodores Inn

Although I only gave this hotel 4 stars, for the money, it was absolutely a 5-star value. The room is large and clean, there's plenty of space for your device. We traveled with a small child, and there was plenty of space for a pack and play as well.

Swimming pools, hot tubs, and saunas (his and her sauna, great) are impossible to come at this price. The hotel is super easy to access, minutes from famous towns and restaurants and just a few miles from the mountains (with free shuttle accessible right at the guesthouse).

Breakfast is free and the dinner is free, and a great dish. All things considered, this hotel is comparable to the resorts at double prices and it's great for the Go family looking for a nice ski resort, at a reasonable cost. We even went on a weekend vacation and didn't have at least many nights. Thanks, goods!


3. Green Mountain Suites Hotel

There was a good stay here, room rates were reasonable and the suite was getting very spacious. The staff was super friendly as well. The only issue was the housecleaning, one day they came in and fixed up the bathroom (not the bed?) and there were some noticeable stains on the shower curtain.


4. Capitol Plaza

I recently stayed again for a business event and was impressed with the staff, room, and food. In the bustle of departure, I arrived home to find that I had left my winter coat in my meeting room. The staff was quick to track it down and mail it to me several states away. Beyond the call of duty and I am grateful.


5. DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont

I stayed here for a few nights when I had a pipe burst at my house. Great hotel with clean rooms and attentive staff. The front desk was incredibly welcoming, and the breakfast was top notch.


6. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

So my husband and I and a friend were visiting and stayed here for two nights. The room is very spacious, every room should be like this. The beds were super comfortable, I woke up well-rested. The breakfast was tasty and hot.

Thanks, William for your help with the gluten-free options. The staff, Dominick, was very helpful and courteous. I have only one complaint about this hotel, and this is NOT something that could have been taken care of while we were there.... the pool!

Not only was the floor terrible to walk on in the pool room, but to get into the pool was a HUGE step, my husband had to literally get out of the pool and help me out... I just wonder how many other people had a hard time getting in and out of that pool.. and we swim in EVERY hotel that we stay in.

I wish that I could give this hotel the highest rating, but that pool really needs some help.


7. Stowe Motel & Snowdrift

Go to Stowe with my two best girlfriends. Stowe Motel & Snowdrift is a great experience from the friendly women in the office to biscuits and baked goods at home. The house is wonderful with a fireplace. It is centrally located in the town. Affordability. Will definitely return to the motel.


8. Manchester View

Always my first choice when skiing at Stratton, which is 20 or so minutes away. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. I just wish they offered a hot breakfast, otherwise, this is the best you can get for the money in the area.


9. Comfort Inn and Suites at Maplewood

I visited the weekend in conjunction with a nearby hockey tournament and was most impressed by the staff capacity and their attention to detail.

Likewise, be amazed by a range of free amenities - from water bottles, coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, etc. - go to the microwave and in-room fridge, and of course, free breakfast, very varied and plentiful when these things go. I would definitely return.


10. Days Inn by Wyndham Shelburne/Burlington

This is a modest, comfortable motel in a convenient setting, Rooms and common areas are very clean and well-maintained, The well-stocked breakfast array offered something for everyone. Our room overlooked a field, and the building was screened from the busy highway, so it was quiet. A real bargain.


More ideals for you: Top 7 Cheap Hotels in Calgary



from : https://wikitopx.com/hotels/top-10-cheap-hotels-in-vermont-711526.html

from Wiki Topx

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét