Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 2, 2020

Top 5 Cheap hotels in Warsaw

Here are the best cheap hotels in Warsaw!

[toc]


1. Royal Route Residence

A spacious and comfortable apartment with all utilities. It had a large living room with tv and stereo, a large bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious hallway, and an equally spacious shower room.

We couldn't have wished for more. I loved the apartment, it felt like home. The apartment and building were very clean. It is a beautiful and central location for easy access anywhere.


2. Castle Inn

Ideally located in the heart of Old Town in Warsaw. The room is comfortable and clean. The staff is very friendly. We have been here before and decided we would be happy to stay here again. We are not disappointed. I will introduce it thoroughly.


3. Hampton by Hilton Warsaw Airport

I chose this Hampton because I had a late flight into Warsaw airport and an early one out the next day. The hotel is not far from the terminals and the airport shuttle seemed to be well organized.

I was not disappointed. Everything went as planned. Efficient pick up at the airport and transport back in the morning. Check-in was quick. I had a modern, very functional room and a good night’s rest. I did not have time for breakfast in the morning but was overall very pleased with my short stay. In a similar situation, I will certainly stay there again.


4. Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre

The staff is very polite, very helpful, the hotel needs upgrading, but given the 4-star reason for the staff and the location, the rooms are nothing special, I would love to stay there twice, room facilities are very good, 20 minutes from the airport, 100 meters from the train station...


5. Hotel Gromada Warszawa Centrum

This hotel is 3 star with 5-star treatment. The hotel is close to every place, within walking distance to Centrum, the main train station, Metro, trams, and buses. The hotel itself is comfortable, has restaurants, coffee shops, and the things you find in most 5 star hotels.

The staff is without a doubt the best. Outdated value with the modern take on everything.
If I went on about the breakfast, I wouldn't end this review. Just wonderful.


More ideals for you: Top 10 Cheap Hotels in Ireland



from : https://wikitopx.com/hotels/top-5-cheap-hotels-in-warsaw-711712.html

from Wiki Topx

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét