Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 2, 2020

Top 10 Cheap hotels in Ottawa

Here are the best cheap hotels in Ottawa!

[toc]


1. Albert at Bay Suite Hotel

We enjoyed the spacious, clean room. We also like the coffee/tea provided! We would definitely recommend this hotel to others. We stayed in the suite and really like the freedom of eating healthy on your own time that it allows.


2. The Carleton Suite Hotel

It is really close to the job and from walking distance to many restaurants and attractions. Full breakfast, lots of options, and different options every day. I really like the fact that I have a kitchen in my room, it's very practical.

Friendly employee. Check-in and check out was really quick. Check out is 12 hours but you can leave the car in the garage until 2 pm, very practical! The facility is very clean, I can wait to see all the renovations. I look forward to coming back.


3. Best Western Plus Ottawa Downtown Suites

I had a business function that required me to stay late in town so I decided to stay here as most “right downtown” hotels were full. Lucky for me! I found this location a pleasant surprise.

The staff is very friendly, very helpful, who when I called the night before to see if I could leave the car there in the morning instead of having to move after my working day (and pay for parking. again) ... they not only said with certainty but also said they would see if there was room for me to dump my luggage.

Wow! Unexpected and very helpful!! The room was very nice with a separate living room, comfy bed, nice bathroom. Breakfast included but I had to leave before it started so they gave me breakfast to go “water, fruit and granola bar”.

I can’t really ask for more than that- plus nicely located so you can walk to most office buildings in the “core” business area. I’d recommend it for sure!


4. Novotel Ottawa

This hotel is ideally located, right in the city center and within walking distance to major points of interest in Ottawa. The staff is helpful and efficient.


5. Cartier Place Suite Hotel

We were surprised when we arrived at our "suite". It really is a set. Equipped kitchen, living room, porch, and a bedroom. Unlike any hotel, I have stayed before. Price is perfect, and locality is perfect. Everyone in reception was all extremely pleasant and helpful. Generally, if I go back to Ottawa, I will definitely stay there again.


6. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa West - Nepean

We went to the Holiday Inn for two nights and had a great time! The room was pretty and clean, breakfast was great with lots of choices. The staff in the breakfast room was super helpful, you never felt anything missing there. The price is fair and with quality food, I appreciate this hotel. Not the inn but the opposite!


7. Les Suites Hotel Ottawa

Awesome location for business or pleasure trips to the Ottawa area. The accommodations are clean and well maintained with a casual “home-like” feel. The amount of space is above average which is great for longer stays. The location is perfect for walking to many attractions, dining, and shopping.


8. Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa Downtown

This hotel is close to all the action. The hotel is a little dated but it’s clean and the staff is quite friendly. The hotel has secure and wonderfully heated underground car parks with in/out privileges.


9. The Business Inn & Suites

Highly recommended! I must confess, I was a bit skeptical when I booked this hotel but the reviews were good. Once here I can share that, this is one of the most underrated hotels in Ottawa.

Who would have thought that converting an apartment into a hotel would be cool? Laugh out loud. The whole concept is excellent - spacious rooms and customer service are top-notch and responsive.

Good simple breakfast and helpful staff. I really like the fact that they have a kitchen and cooking utensils. Give me an option to save money rather than eating out.

Even my colleagues at Fairmont in Ottawa on a business trip wished they made a reservation with Business Inn. Being a small niche business is actually working in their favor as they can focus on what matters for clients, comfort.


10. Capital Hill Hotel & Suites

We stayed here for two nights. We spent the whole day walking around the capital. Easy walking to all tourist destinations. The hotel has an old one, European, feel it. However, it is clean and the staff is very helpful.


More ideals for you: Top 7 Cheap Hotels in Calgary



from : https://wikitopx.com/hotels/top-10-cheap-hotels-in-ottawa-711487.html

from Wiki Topx

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét