Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 2, 2020

Top 5 Cheap hotels in Cannes

Here are the best cheap hotels in Cannes!

[toc]


1. Ideal Sejour Hotel

Arrived at the last minute - booked in the morning before I drove to Cannes to manage a really good deal on a website. I arrived in a very warm welcome and was given a room beautifully decorated with cartoon characters including Asterix, Lucky Luke, and others.

A wall has a bas-relief of many characters. Perfect clean room, everything works (not always like in small hotels at the end of the season!) And easily connects to wifi.
The room looked out over a small back street with on-street parking.

The area is very quiet and calm. I was given detailed instructions and a map (!) to get back into the town center and the event center along with 3 recommendations for dinner. I took one of these and was delighted with the result.

My swift departure the following morning precluded breakfast but I was nonetheless given a croissant to munch on my way down to the conference. A fun, warm welcome and quite the most characterful hotel I have stayed at for a long time.

I rarely write reviews, restricting my writing to the ghastly and dire or, as in this case, the really outstanding. I will be back.


2. Hotel Pruly

After staying in a cold hotel without an atmosphere, we stayed in this charming hotel,
perfect reception and warm atmosphere, we enjoyed the decor of our room, the bathroom is functional, we even met nice customers, we keep an excellent memory and we will come back soon.


3. ATH Hotel Athenee Cannes

Incidentally, I walked into the Athenée Hotel across the street when my pre-arranged accommodation did not work. They couldn't be more helpful and show me some rooms - 'Sharon Stone' room and 'Marilyn' room soaring.

Both were charming. I chose the 'Marilyn'. You really felt you were in Cannes. AC worked well. Never freezing. A good size fridge to keep some snack. A water boiler for a cuppa. WiFi worked perfectly for my 3 iPads.

An ample desk was provided. The staff could not be more helpful with restaurant suggestions, transport. Location is tops, a short walk from the station, beach or La Croisette. I highly encourage and hope to return.


4. Amiraute

The location was very central so easy to get around and the staff was all very nice. Working distance from the train station. The bed was comfortable - just wish the AC was stronger in the room!


5. Hotel Cannes Gallia

 

I am here every year and find the staff very helpful and friendly. Basic breakfast. Good spacious rooms. Good walk to the center of things if you are attending a conference or film/TV market. Clean rooms with no carpets which make them appear very clean.


More ideals for you: Top 7 Cheap Hotels in Pisa



from : https://wikitopx.com/hotels/top-10-cheap-hotels-in-cannes-711766.html

from Wiki Topx

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét